We are pleased to announce a number of changes to our 326/327/328 service from Tuesday 31st August 2021. This follows a consultation earlier this year, where users and residents of Lower Halstow and Upchurch were asked to submit views.
The main changes are:
- Minor changes changes to school bus times.
- Journeys that were previously designated as ‘student only’ due to Covid-related restrictions are now open to the general public.
- An increased number of 326 journeys, providing direct links between Sittingbourne, Newington and the Medway Towns.
- An additional journey from Upchurch and Lower Halstow into Sittingbourne in the the 0930 to 2pm window.
- On weekdays, 327 journeys serving Lower Halstow and Upchurch will operate between Sittingbourne and Rainham Mark via the villages. Anyone requiring onward travel to Medway can transfer onto a 326 bus at Rainham Mark.
Details of school bus times and relevant information can be found here
The full timetable, including all journeys between Sittingbourne and Chatham can be found here.