If you need to get your staff to work without using public transport, why not contact Chalkwell.
We have a variety of vehicle sizes and have implemented a number of Covid-Secure measures in order to minimise any risks associated with the coronavirus.
We have adopted these measures across our fleet, including our local service buses.
The Covid-Secure measures include:
- Careful consideration of Government and Public Health England guidelines
- Thorough risk assessments covering our vehicles and premises
- Notices on vehicles to encourage social distancing
- The seats nearest the driver have been cordoned off to protect our staff
- Issue of PPE to all staff
- Revised cleaning procedures including disinfection of touch points.
- Hand wash information around the premises
- The rollout of contactless ticket machines, to reduce cash handling on buses.