23rd March 2018
The heritage and history of south Wales are revealed in this holiday that uncovers the stories of the Romans, the Welsh mining industry and 21st century whisky production. Highlights include visits to the National Roman Legion Museum, Roman Baths, Abergavenny and Big Pit, a ride on the Brecon Mountain Railway and a whisky tasting at the Penderyn Distillery.
The Holiday Inn Newport has 119 comfortable, well-appointed bedrooms. They offer peace, quiet, and relaxation. As a guest, you will also have full access to the Heated Indoor Mini Swimming Pool and Mini Gym to use at your leisure.
- 3 nights dinner, bed & breakfast
- Visits to Caerleon Roman Baths and the National Roman Legion Museum
- Entrance and guided tour of The Big Pit
- Return journey on the Brecon Mountain Railway
- Penderyn Whisky Tour
- Free use of leisure facilities
TO BOOK PLEASE CALL 01795 423982