23rd December 2017
It’s Christmas!!! Join us over the festive season and make Christmas 2017 one to remember. You will be treated to a welcome tea/coffee and cake on arrival at the hotel before carol singers and a glass of mulled wine get you in the festive mood. Christmas Eve is a day to relax, maybe watch a film or relax in the lounge before dinner, after dinner there will be informal entertainment in the bar & reception area or why not try your hand at one of the board games available. Christmas Day is a full day of all things festive, including a traditional Christmas lunch, Queen’s Speech and light buffet tea. On Boxing Day, you can join the coach for the annual driver’s mystery tour or you can stay and enjoy the facilities at the hotel – the choice is yours!
Situated just over a mile from the town centre the 4-star Mercure Hotel, Daventry offers spacious public areas, including a huge reception area and open plan bar, large restaurant, leisure centre with indoor pool, sauna and steam room and gym. The 155 bedrooms are a good size and well equipped with en-suite bathrooms with bath and shower over. Flat screen TV, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryers. Guests will have access to the ‘cinema room’ where films will be shown on a big screen.
What’s included (details correct at time of printing)
- 4 nights accommodation
- Full English buffet breakfast each morning
- Welcome tea/coffee and cake on arrival
- Mulled wine and carol singers on first evening
- Three course dinner on 3 evenings
- Traditional Christmas lunch with drink
- Evening buffet on Christmas Day
- Tea/coffee & cake available each afternoon
- Full entertainment programme
- Film screenings throughout your stay
- Free use of leisure facilities
PLEASE CALL 01795 423982 TO BOOK